Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Methadone Clinic San Diego How Do You Transfer From A Los Angeles Methadone Clinic To A Clinic In The United Kingdom?

How do you transfer from a los Angeles methadone clinic to a clinic in the United Kingdom? - methadone clinic san diego

I am currently in a methadone clinic in Los Angeles, CA. United States. I travel from Maidstone, Kent, England in ten days. I searched and called all kinds of organisms. I took all the data on my day of travel. I have my clinic in contact with a clinic uk.and not I find a list of local clinics (United Kingdom) or an e-mail today.
Please, advice would be appreciated. I know there is a waiting list, and I'm only twenty-eight days with me. Any interruption of treatment can have serious consequences. All relevant information would be appreciated. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment