Monday, February 1, 2010

A Picture Of Maxine That I Can Copy Danny Where Are You???

Danny where are you??? - a picture of maxine that i can copy

I'm looking for my half-brother, Danny, who would be appox. 44-46 years. Hello! I'm Sandy, the youngest of the sisters and 4 half. never seen) (or even a photo, just know that you called my brother and his mother, Maxine, are the ones that our father in Oklahoma. Our Father, "Andy" Dominguez was Indalecio Davidson, OK. with his family, Jane and Ed, his parents, and hope, Janie, Esther, and his sisters. If you know
any information that leads to me closer to Danny, would you please answer!

1 comments:

dre o said...

Well, there are so many things you can do ... You can search for one of these people "online, pocket .... or information you can call (1411), Oklahoma Davidson, with names and see how many of them yours. ... you can go orrrr myspace.com and search :)......... Danny Dominguez, if you do not have a MySpace page, I'm sure you'll run into a young person or someone who has found ... and they ask, because you see ... I'm looking for you ... There was only one Danny Dominguez in this age group (in fact, it is there in 48) ... but not on myspace since January ... which usually means that You probably will not return in the short term ... (probably forgot his password or something). ... *** *** But it's a girl in your top friends ....... call Dad, what do you do can be a message asking if the name of his grandmother Jane ... or if his father lived in Davidson Oklahoma! (my best bet ).... MySpace orrr you .. your choice Danny Dominguez, can be in Texas or Oklahoma Write LifeHoma and ask if they know of the whereabouts of his brother ... (I say in Texas, as it is from there to Oklahoma, and usually a return PPL ).......... I really hope to find his brother! These things are always so cool :).... Please let me know if you find it :).... You can find me at myspace.com / milehighreina@yahoo.com milehighreina .... or ... ... GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment