Thursday, January 28, 2010

Brazilian Waxing Adult Questions About Brazilian Wax? (adult Women Only)?

Questions about brazilian wax? (adult women only)? - brazilian waxing adult

Hey girls .. (adults only please)

In thinking of Brazil, but have questions ..
The hairs grow back .. Right? .. so .. does it hurt? I'm not talking hair between your lips (sorry if it sounds gross) .. I wonder if they get angry if the sex get .. u know?
I think the beard is growing very little and can give a rash .. I wonder if there the same situation and how to deal with it ..

Apprecciate me if you would share their experiences with the Brazilian wax ..

thanx

2 comments:

Lauren R said...

I am Brazilian state of about 2 years ... Hair growth, but it's slower and thin plates. The area is about one day sensitive, but not terrible, and will probably not decisive. When you turn the skin red or ingrown, I recommend using one of the roll-on alcohol-based products (can not remember the name), but the shine should recommend capable of anything. Moreover, when wet, you should have fewer problems with rashes.

The RED girl said...

Not a Brazilian wax cuz I'm afraid if I shave again to shave when the hair grows again, it could be some irritation. I do not know whether the increase or decrease with the wax, but I am sure that all hair removal, it is a small irritation including low light. But I think the hair is actually better sex withoout .. lol.
For irritation can, or try applying a little oil (like coconut or baby oil), immediately after showering. In addition, make sure that the underwear ur not too tight or persistent.
Good luck

Post a Comment