Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dvd Recorder Mp How Do I Get The Most Time Out A DVD, Recording It On A TV To DVD Recorder?

How do i get the most time out a DVD, recording it on a TV to DVD recorder? - dvd recorder mp

if the question makes no sense, I'm not sure what the question, but what can I improve my recording mode (eg XP, SP, LP, MP) usually get on the outside. That does not bother me the quality I want to maximize only the waiting time for a DVD. They are Maxell DVD-R and Sony DVD-R. I know SP = 2 hours, but how can I 6 or 8 hours?

1 comments:

I'm Indecense said...

Just press on the remote or Botton Smth said RecMode ur class and every hour to beat, is represented on television and the recording mode or the amount of time that you no longer recording. My LG burner LP is 1 clock and head approximately 6 hours:-D Give it a try!

Post a Comment