Monday, January 25, 2010

Probation Support Letter Can Writing A Letter To A Judge Help Me Get Off State Probation?

Can writing a letter to a judge help me get off state probation? - probation support letter

I am 17 years old when I am 16 years old, accused of inclusion in an occupied dwelling, that was an accident, but he charged me, as an adult. I was sentenced in prison for 2 years on probation for 3 years, followed by the state. I rose early from house arrest to go to school and finished the fire. Now give me the opportunity to join the army because the army does not mean conviction for the crime, but can not get on probation, and I have 4 years. But I have a great support group and asked me if I get a lot of people like the former managers, security officers, former military recruiters, probation age, family, friends .. etc., in a letter to the judge's probation could get into the army. But I'm sentenced to fines, but the statue of Florida said, my money penalties may be transferred to a civilian court and taken from my paycheck. Someone please give advice! Thanks

1 comments:

Nightrid... said...

You are unfortunately in very good condition. Who would be very positive. And yes, would the letters of support from the authority or religious figures is certainly a plus.

The best advice is a serious conversation with his probation officer to have. Let him know exactly what you want. Their active support is mandatory for the judge to also consider this type of movement. If the OP gives its support can also contribute to such letters must be written and the WHO.

Good luck and I hope it is useful

Post a Comment