Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Position Of The Cervix A Period Cervix Position And Period?

Cervix position and period? - the position of the cervix a period

I checked my cervix yesterday and two days. It was soft and closed. Then yesterday, started my period before to 5 to 6 days. is incorporated as a normal period and I had cramps. What the hell is going on here? I also had a miscarriage in November. I have my time in time in December, but this month I have almost a week earlier. Why is my soft collar and be closed if I still have my period? I am now really confused.

1 comments:

Chels said...

The position of the cervix and texture, while useful to predict ovulation is not a reliable indicator of early pregnancy, or the next period. As a rule, weak and become strong again just before the period. It is finally in the pregnancy to move smooth and more, but that may or may not happen immediately. Professionals to predict ovulation only. Good luck to you!

Post a Comment